USP/Potable Grade Alcohol Production – QC & Operations
October 6th at 1pm CST
Introduction to Beverage, Industrial Grades of Alcohol by Kristy Moore, Growth Energy Consultant
- Uses, Applications and Why Quality Matters
- TTB / FDA Temporary Guidance
What is USP-NF? Why does it matter! by Danita Broyles, USP-NF Representative
- What can USP do for an Ethanol Plant?
- Developing Monographs (standards), Guidance for Manufacturing Quality
Good Manufacturing Practices for Ethanol Plants by Andy Powers, Newton Enterprises
- 21CFR110s, 117s, 200s, and ICH Q7
- Record Keeping
Thank you to our panel of speakers and everyone who attended! If you missed it or would like to view again see video & slide deck below.